On my (Happy) birthday...


By the way, this is how my birthday went -
- Satsang at my house the previous day in honor of my Budday
- Wishes and kissie-missie from my sweethearts (well..both of them)
- A huge bouquet of multi-colored Gerbers and red roses presented early in the morning to embarrass me 
- A greeting card and a lovely earings 
- A designer watch with diamond stud along the dial
- Morning went to temple, attended another satsang in the afternoon and Prasad for lunch, some shopping followed by a sin-ful dinner
And yeah, among all these activities, I was multi-tasking and also spent the whole day over phone receiving birthday wishes from friends and family who were calling me from all over the world! 
I couldnt think of anyone whom I had expected to call but didnt (and to add to that some of the SMS'es still remain anonymous) 

If age is inversely proportional to the fun you can have on your birthdays, I don't mind growing old. What say?

Comments

  1. u remind me of my childhood ....except for the eveving party with mom made food everythign seems the same :)
    Luv
    gargee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts