Go Laugh...


My parents are in my cousin's place for the long weekend break that my Mom has in her school. There I have a 5 years old niece who is very fond of me and occasionally talks to me over phone. So whenever I am on phone with her, I ask her how she is, what she is doing, how is her school going, what she had for lunch/dinner and so on.
Today evening as I was talking to my Mom over phone, she took the phone from her and rattled off at one go:
"Hello pi. I am fine, I am playing, My school is going good, have my vacation in couple of days and I did not have my dinner yet, ok bye good night!"
That made me realise how blatantly predictable I had become and how smart kids are these days. Yes, go laugh while I list some new questions for her. Phew...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts