Happy birthday, Baba!


There’s no greater joy in my life than to have you beside me.
To have you fight my battles for me, if you can.
To have you hear me out, patiently, every single time I’m upset.
It must be a past life thing, you know. How strange it can be that I feel so comforted even in your silence.
You are my greatest strength, a person whom I can fall back on at any point of time.
Thanks for being my confidence, Baba.
Wish you good health and loads of happiness in the coming years.
We all surely gonna rock in the coming days.
Happy birthday, Baba.

Comments

  1. My lots of wishes to your dad on his b'day....we are indeed soul -sisters re....my dad's b'day was on 29th Apr :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks NB. And this is a magical co-incidence. Wish ur Dad too a very happy bday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts