Some of my favorite things

Inspired by this lovely post from a blogger friend, I came up with my list of "favorite things (includes people too) in the whole world" (in NO order): 

- Parents - I m a true Arian when it comes to my parents. Extremely possessive and crazily responsible
- Being with S and Shreya - they both surely are angels sent from above
- My home - I love everything about the place, guess its because we both have made it up with so much love
- Dance - I call it "my life" 
- Foods mainly Authentic Bengali dishes prepared by Ma and S - did I ever mention that S is an awesome cook?
- Talking (no guesses here?) - Again a hardcore Arian. I love talking about myself!!!
- My native - I get a deep sense of contentment when I connect back to my roots
- Books, books and books - even MB's will do
- Friends - I am blessed with handful of them 
- Walk in the rain - brings back lots of happy memories
- Long drive with S - anywhere at any unearthly hour
- Music - Listening mostly. I am a bad singer. My only loyal fan till date is my kid who listens patiently everytime I sing to her
- Travelling - I would like to travel the whole world someday
- The sea - there is nothing about the sea I don't love - the waves, the spray, the tides, the way the moon reflects. Yes, I am romantic to the core
Most of my vacation with S had been to beaches and we still long for more.
- Hugs - think this is my ULTIMATE cure. A tight hug for your loved ones is enough to bringhten up the day
- Spa - the best massage I ever had was in Phuket. 
- Movies - though I have done it once - 5 movies back to back (Dirty Dancing, Love actually, Meet joe black, Bridget Jones diary 1 & 2 - till 5 a.m.), it was one of the most fun nights ever. We women are so gullible... specially women like me who have stars in 
their eyes. Love shove and prince charming and kisses under the stars and what not.
- Shopping - OMG I am so glad I could put it so far down in the order. But these days the focus is mainly on the kids section. 
- Holding hands - its that feeling of being held and belonging which drives me nuts.
- Compliments - can we girls have enough of it ;) ?
- My newly acquired hammock - it has become my sanctuary now. I spent most of my "me-time" on that
- BIRTHDAYS! I adore birthdays especially mine! :) being queen for a day is FUN FUN FUN. 
- Free stuff/discounts/Sales!! We women LIVE for such stuff, aren't er?
- Being told I am right - which is mostly the case **wink wink**
- GIFTS! 
- Photographs. memories. moments  - Experimenting with DSLR is my new passion and needless to guess who the subject is. Well, my FB friends would not need any hint here.
- Chaai - I am a complete "chaai person"
- Pay day - who doesn't like that?
- Writing - my newly acquired hobby

Now that you have read mine, tell me your list. 
If you share I am listening. :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts