A big surprise

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, April has not stopped surprising me and this time the surprise took sometime for me to digest. Well, to break the suspense, I kiddo sister is getting married and yes, the the D-day is pretty close. The proposal was finalized couple of months back but no one could guess that the D-day would be zeroed upon so soon. Nevertheless, I am excited to say the least. Preparations, long conversation over phone calls to check every single details, last minutes ticket booking, shopping, gift selection, leave approval and pending work in office - my plates are full for next two weeks. Shreya is all geared up for the celebration and bought her first pair of Ghagra-choli today. She was looking adorable and I can't wait to see her in them. More shopping lined up for tomorrow. More details in my coming posts. Till then, happy weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts