March, the first


Surprise arrival of L, Shreya's new dress, cute accessories (which includes a purse & set of clips) and Mimme's beautiful clutch as gift from London by L masi, reunion of SANDS group (Yes, I know G is missing and we miss u too, G),  catching up with these buddies after ages, my MIL's improved health status, a new book to read from one of my fav author (I just got my hands on "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown) and my 25th post on this blog (yippee).
A good start to March. I'm pleased with 2012 so far. 

Comments

  1. So many codes di.. anyways happy to hear that you had a gala time with your friends and you wont believe i just started reading the same book.. Dan Brown is simply awesome.. :)

    Love to you and my sweet little princess.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many codes di.. anyways happy to hear that you had a gala time with your friends and you wont believe i just started reading the same book.. Dan Brown is simply awesome.. :)

    Love to you and my sweet little princess.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts