Old is Gold


By now, all who follow my blog. might have known that we had a huge reunion of NIT friends the whole of last week (I know the buzz that I created for that ;) ). 
After the D-day and all the functions associated with it, we planned for Saturday night party at BBQ nations. Except Bills, we all marched to the said restaurant pretty early in the evening and ate our heart out the rest of the evening. 
Starters, starters, starters....man....these ppl can serve so much and well, we can eat that much :P
There were 2 things that I tasted for first time that evening and those were a cocktail named "screwdriver" (Chak, suggested me this and I should say, I was not dissapointed) and crab (no comments, pliz!).
Highlight of the evening, talking and laughing - before, during and after our meal, 
and the laughter was precious - the kind you can only share with those who are yours.........


After the hearty dinner, went to meet Bills and then Chak, L and C came to my place for sleepover. Had another drink but dropped the initial idea that me and Chak had as we were way too filled up by the food that were consumed in the evening. We talked, talked, talked till 2:30pm until Shreya alarmed us that itz too late.


The warmth of friends reunions is something magicals. 
The late night chats, the sharing of life's most simple to most secret stuffs, the leg-pulling, the silly jokes, the nostalgic moments ... everything ...
Miss u guys and hope to meet u all again...soon! 


Comments

  1. Totally... My friends are all scattered around the globe and I can just hope we have a re-union soon... BTW We were suppose to be at BarBQ Nation on Saturday for dinner but had to cancel our reservation last minute... :-) which BarBQ Nation did u go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Falak: We went to the Indiranagar branch. Awesome food - starters to be precise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just loved it ... am so overwhelmed!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts