BiLLoo ki shaadi

Very tired to write a detailed update. Gist of the evening: FUN, FUN & FUN.

Billoo looked like a princess and moreover JB looks to be perfect match for her. Both of them made a lovely couple. As the Muhurat was early evening, your's truly has bunked her office for half day, had a quick salon treatment and headed off to the venue, leaving behind my dedicated baby-sitters at work. No, I am not that cruel mom who keeps her kid at home always. Shreya and the gang had their share of fun yesterday whole of evening at the "Adhibas" ceremony. Today being the most awaited day for me, I wanted to be left undisturbed and hence bribed my kid and dropped the troop at a park so that Shreya can play her heart out and I can have my time exclusively dedicated to the party.
Met Menu after a span of 7yrs (well, he was the one who kept a track of that :P) and there we are the whole group laughing at any silly jokes (my jaws are still paining guys), Menu's PJ's, Bhonchu's stuff, pulling leg and ofcourse LNLC (L, r u listening?).
On the way back, got dropped by Pushpita and on feverently opening the door found Shreya playing with her Uttam Mama, done with her dinner and dressed up for her bed. Seeing this, I passed a small prayer for such a lovely support system who are not only taking care of my baby but also helping me to get my much needed "ME-time" in absence of S (touchwood). Don't know how long can I be lucky...but well, who thinks about tomorrow? 

Comments

  1. thank you dotto for dedicating this post to my marriage :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts