You will be missed!


Sometimes we don’t even realize how much it means to have those special people around. We take their presence and support for granted. We know they would always be there for us and over-look their contribution in our life. I felt the same when Uttam left today after spending a span of 4 months with all of us. 
1 word to describe him is 'silent worker' and if there is one person with whom I am comfortable to leave Shreya alone for days together (besides my and her Dad), this has to be Uttam. He has taken care of Shreya since her birth. The long Silchar stay immediately after her birth would not have been so comfortable without his support, attending 3 marriages back-to-back and all their associated functions would not have been a breeze for me without him, weaning off Shreya would not have been possible without him. These are just few things which comes to my mind but I am sure there are innumerable things where you have touched ours and most importantly Shreya's life. I would miss our long evening adda and weekend getaways and mango treat late night along with hollywood dose and those special dishes you came up with and those puzzles that we all solved together. All in all, it was a fun stay these 4 months. 
Dear, you will be missed!

Comments

Popular Posts