Some masala-chai?


An evening that marks an end to a tiring day at work. 
Would you not want to indulge yourself for all the hard work? 
Not with parties, lavish dinner, get-together but simply with a warm cup of masala-chai at a shop which has been in the list since long.


Happy Friday and even happier weekend!!


**There is a shop in Thippasandra which is famous for its variety chai. 
They have close to 17 different varieties and this is what makes the shop stand-out of the rest. Awesome, awesome should the word to describe it.




Comments

  1. Happened to read through some of your blogs. You pour your heart out. Nice :) . And yeah, I know this chai ki theli - been there a number of times myself. Nothing like his chai and the cheap but tasty biscuits he sells that so wonderfully complement the chai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vaishali. That shop is close to 5km from my house but we still go there pretty offen just to have his 'special chai' :). And I am glad you liked my posts. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Can you tell us where this chai stall is in Thippasandra? Any name or landmark? - Kadam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @anon: Right at the entrance of Thippasandra opposite to that footwear shop. I do not remember the name right now but it is very easy to locate. BTW, thanks for visiting my blog. You can also like my FB page to get blog update :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts