Working on Saturday?? R u kidding??

  • Unwillingly dragged myself to office. It seemed to me that the folks back home are more upset than me. **spoilt ppl..wink wink**

  • Mails checked and rechecked. Page refreshed a hundred and ten times in the last 15 minutes already.

  • Logged into Facebook page and glanced through all the updates 

  • Blog read and commented upon. 

  • Pinged my group and went for a cup of tea. Addiction's creeping up dudette

  • Facebook page refreshed. No new update?? Gosh! Is the server down? (reminded myself that the office server can never go down...come what may might)

  • Lunched. Snacked and nibbled. 

  • Long walk and some gossip

  • Gtalk pals rounded. How come you're all busy? Eh?

  • Phone calls made. Busy ? All of you?

  • Looked back at my watch. Gosh, its only 1:12pm

  • Some girlie talk with my team-mate. Informed her about the 'Fast-track woman accessories offer for the weekend' (Ya, I admit that I live for shopping) and in return got some gyan on 'online shopping'

  • Checked my watch again and it tells 1:47pm

  • Enough. Packed bag and called it a day.

  • Yes, its one of 'The Day' today.
    Day when there are lot of work to complete but mind is in complete 'shut-down' state.
    Day when the work schedule goes awry because its sin to work on Saturday **yawn**
    **We had an working day today in lieu of the holiday declared on National Bandh and this is what I did. Needless to say, we are spoilt beyond words**

    Comments

    1. Hee Hee...I still remember how I used to spend my sat & sun in an evening shift for 2 months in a similar manner....had to work as a backup for another weekend staff supervisor!!!

      But I really hate this kind of forced switched offs :-)

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts