HP's youngest employee


Saturday was "HP Family day" and I took Shreya to my office to show her exactly what Mimme does all day without her. The moment she entered the campus, she was so thrilled - probably because of ample open space which children these days are so much deprived of. She didn't want me to carry her neither is she willing to be held by hand. Here is a glimpse of that:



After she was done with all her nautanki, I took her to my seat. Forgive me as my seat is not as decorated as I usually keep it. Thanks to the recent shift in my cubicle that I could not set-up my place. Anyways, Shreya loved my cubicle, mostly the revolving chair and didn't want to leave it - there was a phone, some old invitation cards lying at my desk, a diary, a bottle, my ideafest and service mementos and couple of certificates pinned at the board; what else can be seen in a cubicle?
But she was excited seeing all these...well even I do not know the reason.
Pics: Shreya investigating on a invitation card.



Later I took her to the Gym and this girl absolutely lulled in self-admiration. Here is the pic:


Then we spent some time taking the rides, putting tattoos (Mimme forgot to take pics of that).


Better part of the afternoon was spent Shreya socializing with other kids of similar age group and Mimme running after her. I was amazed to see how interactive she gets with kids. I have seen and heard horrifying stories of how kids cling to their known-faces due to stranger anxiety. Luckily she is not that way. Rather she is so independent and social that sometimes it's hard to believe that she's my daughter. I hope she always enjoy people in the same way she does now.

Next is the hearty lunch, followed by performances and then dance.



Comments

  1. Wow that is so cool... I just can't wait to take Z to Delhi and take her to my office... my ex-colleagues are dying to meet her. After reading ur post I sure should plan something soon... Lots of love to Shreya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muah to my sis and my niece.. :**********

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts