These days...

Quick news from my end:

1. My laptop crashed last Sunday and I lost all my datas. I am inconsolable. My struggle still continues with the "backup" folks of my company to retrieve that.
2. Had a fun trip to "Wonder la" with office buddies. Time-off with buddies are so much crazy. Unlike my intuition, I had gone for most of the dry-rides (except for mixer and drop-zone) and checked all the water-rides. Yoohoo, what a fun we had! (Details in my separate post).
3. Took Shreya and family to "HP Family Day" and she was a big hit there. She had participated in all the games meant for her age-group and was declared "The most friendly champ" of the day in her group range. Momma grinned with pride through-out the day. Afternoon spend in lunch followed by program performed by WAVES. All in all, a great weekend.
4. Next week should be a  busy week as we are gearing up for the much-awaited "BiLLoo ki Shaadi". One of my closest friend is getting married next week and rest of the folks coming over to Bangalore for the wedding. C & B coming from Kolkata, M may come from Bombay and L from London. Finger-crossed that we could enjoy the time as we have decided. "Maiden Party" has been planned and I cant wait for all these folks to come over.

Comments

Popular Posts