32-teeth-all-out

This morning Shreya was up as usual at the crack of dawn while me and S were trying to grab those last five minutes of sleep. While she was performing her stunts, suddenly she bent over, gave me a soft kiss on my cheek and then put her arms around me in a hug and slept off again on her own. I just lay there, stunned initially, then overwhelmed, holding her, wishing I could hold on to the moment forever. Thereafter, somebody was seen with her 32-teeth-all-out throughout the day today :D

Comments

  1. Aren't these one of the many moments when you as a mom feel blessed. We do so much for our babies and at times we feel all stressed out. These things our babies do is more than worth all that. Thank God for babies and motherhood.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts