Diamonds are indeed woman's best friend

"It was almost love, it was always love, it was like a fairy-tale,  just you and I"
So what did we do this valentines day, u ask?
Morning was woken up with loads & loads of kisses from the dad n daughter (well, she was forced to do that by her father) wishing me a happy valentines day! :)
S announced to drop me to office and pick me up too. No, I am not supposed to do any work (driving too is considered as work :)) today, declared the husband.
Well, my first taste of stardom (read pampering) for the day.
Had a super busy day at office.
Hubby decided to work from home so that he does not miss picking me up..on time.
Got picked up and had our fav chat at one of our fav hang-out place.
Reached home and while I opened the closet to take out my stuffs, I saw a box beautifully wrapped with a red gift-wrap. My heart skipped a beat. I could not wait to open it and to my surprise, it opened up to reveal a solitaire diamond ring. So shiny and pretty.
Time for "thank u" hugs and kisses and that's what I did.

Later part of the evening was spent in buying presants for his junior princess. How can she be forgotten on this special day? So we came home with a tri-cycle (gifted by her Dada) and a musical kids potty seat.

But over and above, the highlight of the day was indeed my beautiful stud.
I haven’t stopped smiling since then. Its extravagant and shiny and enough to brighten up the rest of the evening.
Happy Valentine’s Day to me.

Here's my story.
So, what did you do this valentine?

Comments

Popular Posts