Filmy-shilmy

Some of the movies I loved and still some in my wish-list:

1. Notting Hill
2. A Walk in the Clouds
3. When Harry met Sally
4. Gone with the Wind
5. Fried Green Tomatoes
6. PS I love You
7. Beaches
8. Steel Magnolias
9. Pretty Woman
10. Sweet Home Alabama
11. The Holiday
12. 27 Dresses
13. Terms of Endearment
14. Mermaids
15. The Joy Luck Club
16. Before Sunrise
17. Waiting to Exhale
18. Up Close and Personal
19. City of Angels
20. Horse Whisperer
21. Erin Brockovich
22. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
23. Love Actually
24. 50 First Dates
25. The Notebook
26. The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants

And this list includes flicks we want to repeat watch, get all soppy and still love them.

So me better stack up on the wine and popcorn. What say?

Comments

  1. I just can't have enough of each and every movie mentioned here... guess they are on everyone's list (every girl's)... Love em... just reading their titles bring a broad smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts