Weekly update

ALERT - Boring post ahead.


Been a busy week for us as my parents are in town. Needless to say I am tagging along with them every waking minutes and hence my virtual presence got limited. Super packed-up week and this is what we did:

Sunday - Satsang arranged by us on behalf of S's bday month. Whole day satsang followed by afternoon prasad. Reached home last evening followed by guest. My cousin and his wife came over to meet them and rest of the evening was talking, talking and talking.
Monday - Got picked up by the gang from office. Since S works-from-home, he co-ordinated with me on the timings to pick me up from office and we went straight to "Phoenix Market City" mall. Evening snacks and then went to Kenko Fish spa. This therapy has been in my list since I saw it. I knew my Mom gonna enjoy it and man, there we went laughing crazily with the tickling sensation that came with hundreds of fish treating on the dead skin of your feet - all at the same time.
Tuesday - A historic trip was made from Bypannahalli to M.G. Road via 'Namma Metro'. This was my 3rd metro ride but I enjoyed it like I did in my first ride sometimes back in Jan. Unlike all those people who usually ride it for mundane reasons like commuting to work, I had a very exciting reason for the ride: to travel to 'Cauvery Emporium' to buy sandalwood scent (do try it if you haven't) and to take a lazy stroll in Brigade road. All in all, a lovely evening which ended in a good treat to stomach with Ghee Masala Dosa at Indiranagar Adyar Ananda Bhavan. Any Bangaloreans still left without the metro experience, do try it. You don't need a reason. The pleasure of the experience is reason enough.
Wednesday - Ma-Baba wanted to gift something to S for his upcoming birthday. So off we went to Indiranagar and S had his hands full with bday gifts. While the guys were busy in their section, me and mom had our dose of retail therapy. Again a dosa treat followed by Masala Chai at Thippasandra.

Thursday - Time for some 'girlie fun' (read as shopping). Left the whole gang at home and me and Ma had our entire evening of fun, food and above all shopping. Enjoyed it and was the 'best evening' till now.
Friday - TGIF and we celebrated it with some more shopping at Max, Indiranagar followed by some mandatory groceries from M.K.Retail.
Saturday - Yours truly prepared yummy pasta for breakfast and took Ma to parlour after that. Long nap after the delightful lunch. Evening went to 'Cloud 9' for Shreya's vaccination and back home early as we wanted to watch IIFA award that evening.
Sunday - Again yours highness prepared 'Pav Bhaji' for breakfast followed by 'Satyamev Jayate' which went uptil late afternoon. No one is in the mood to cook and hence ordered food from outside. Evening went to visit our new apartment (we and our parents have booked adjacent apartment in the same complex). Parents were baffled by the progress made. Happy ending of a hectic week.

Comments

Popular Posts