Sun-shine moments - Part 2

Life caters happiness in various forms. Only the senses should be keen to perceive them. Here are some of my recent 'sun-shine moments':

- My junior running towards the door calling 'Mimme, Mimme' as soon as she hears the calling bell in the evening and demanding (yes, this time it is she who is demanding) a lip-kissie. One such moments where I wish I could freeze time – even for a few minutes.
- Shreya excitedly pulling her high-chair during meal-time. Its a huge booster for a toddler's mom to see that her baby is enjoying her meal time (read cartoon time). Yes, I demand a pat on my back for this achievement.
- Shreya screaming with enjoyment during her daily does of bike-ride with her Daddy. You should see her expression to believe her excitement and those are few of many such 'blessed moments' when I can do nothing but count my blessings.
- Catching the father-daughter duo staring at each other, blowing bubbles, talking secrets and laughing for no sane reason.
- Shreya putting (read painting not only my nails but my entire feet) nail polish for me. Yes, rub your eyes and read it again. What can a more girlie thing between a mom-dot than this?
- Catching Shreya playing on her own, trying to read (yes, yes, we had started reading some of the familiar things on our own) and murmuring her favorite rhymes. 
- Shreya responding to her potty training. Yesterday after dinner she pulled me to the rest room, opened the door, pulled her diaper down (yes, on her own), did her job and demanded me to wash her after that. Can you believe that all these are from a barely 21 months old baby toddler? 
- Today in a shopping mall, Shreya ran to the 'Archie's Gallery' on seeing a 'Pooh' teddy, hugged her, talked in her own language and then smartly stood besides that and said 'shyme' (smile) as a demand to her Pappa to take a picture. Dear Pappa obliged but I was floored, to say the least.

Isn't those absolutely 'Blessed Moments'? 

Touchwood.



Comments

Popular Posts