Would she ever know?

  • That the most beautiful moment of my whole day is during our bedtime-routine - just she and I. I make her comb her hair and so does she, cream her face and she returns back the favor, read a book  (I do the reading part while she is busy trying her stunts with the pillows), say a small prayer and then the golden moment when Mimme gets all the kissie-missie with a bear hug saying "Amar Mimme". Oh...I live my thousand lives in that single moment every day.

  • That I switch the lights on just as she is about to sleep to watch and admire her sleep-heavy eyelids and her curls covering her face.

  • That I come back rushing from my morning walk just to catch glimpse of my sleepy baby.

  • That I do not mind compromising with the heavy traffic just to ensure that I finish her bath and breakfast before I go to office.

  • That I try to reach home early so that I can accompany her to the park in the evening.

  • That I end up buying something for her every time I go out.

  • That I don't mind listening to the same songs again and again just because she loves them.

  • That I am ready to read to her anytime she desires, even after a hectic conference call that ran for two long hours.

  • That sometimes I only ‘pretend’ to be tough.

  • That I can go on and on with singing if it pleases her; despite my bad throat.

  • That my tired body is able to move only because she wants to dance with me.

  • That I do not mind master-piece in my living room wall coz no painting can be more precious that these.

  • That I am making sure she gets all the comforts in life.

  • That I love her so much that both me and S can't imagine how our life was before her.
  • Comments

    1. Awesome is the word. And I say ditto... I don't will ever know these things...

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts