Home calling


It is super hot back home. Do I care? Naah. 
I am so much in love with that place and people over there that absolutely nothing can ever dampen the excitement to be there. Well, I am heading towards my native tonight. And the weather just does not matter. My spirits are high and can't wait to be part of the big family gathering. I have been to Silchar just 5 months back (and was there for 2 long months) but to me it seems like I will be meeting my people after a long time. Imagine! Greedy, greedy me (**big wicked smile**)!
For a change, this time I will not be carrying my laptop (read office) and this make the 'time-off' complete, isn't it?
As always, I shall miss this space.... this connect.
Hopefully will be back with loads of stories and truck full of pictures.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts