Weekend Tales (19th-20th May)


Had a chilled out weekend and these are what we did:

Saturday:
- Woke up late to find that breakfast being ordered from outside and hubby 
   preparing his special dish for lunch. Ahhh...what a great start of the weekend!
- Went to our "new-apartment" regd. office to discuss on the modification planned 
   from our end with the architect. Amazed to see the progress there. 
- Started a new book "Lajja". This book was in my list for long but I was keen in           
   reading the English version of it rather than the Bengali one.
- Long 3hrs of afternoon nap (should I call this a nap? **grin**)
- Masala Chai to help me open my eyes 
- Retail therapy; I bought a swim-suit as a initial step to my new passion and S 
   bought a shoe
- Dinner at home
 - Late night movie time again. Watched "Bridget Jones" - a light-hearted romantic 
   comedy film.


Sunday:
- Woke up early and went on a bike ride with hubby. This was our fav weekend  
   chilling out pre-baby era. Ended up going to our fav breakfast joint to have their  
   "Sunday special Cholle Batura". Yum yum yum. People who stay close to 
   Thippasandra area should try this (for details on the shop, ping me)
- Reached home to find Shreya still sleeping. Tugged myself next to her and those 
   were the blessed moments of my entire day
- Watched "Satyamev Jayate". I missed the previous episodes.
- Lunch and then headed off to Kanti-Sweets for some sin-ful deserts **greedy 
   greedy us**
- Watched the previous episode of "Satyamev Jayate" online
- Blissful afternoon nap and delightful mango on being woken up
- Retail therapy again. Headed off to Commercial street where we had to exchange 
   a dress and ended up buying 2 more dresses for Shreya and a sipper
- Had ice cream at Baskin Robbins- my all time fav
- Cooked "Chole" which S absolutely loved and my fav "Alu Bhaja" for dinner
Watched "Boogyman 2" late night and ate lots of fruits to overcome my fear 


How was your weekend?

Comments

  1. Yum yum.....did I mention that a bucket is already filled with my drool while I read your post :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great food, Shopping and Movies...sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @NB: hee hee. Which one made u drool? Guess its "Alu Bhaja" - all bongs fav.
    @memyhubbynbaby: ya.I had a perfect weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts