Short term to-do list

A sudden urge to learn all that I possibly can. Time seems to fly and there’s so much to explore, so much more to accomplish. I have always loved new things, excitement and experiences that comes with it. 
I completed "Executive Management in Marketing & CRM" and dabbled myself in Aerobics during BC (Before Child) era, enrolled Yoga Classes during pregnancy and threw my hat over the fence and finally created my own blog on the eve of Shreya's first bday
Now I want to indulge in my all time passion and restart Indian Classical Dance. I personally admire all its forms, especially Bharatnatyam. It’s so expressive and beautiful.
Swimming class, Photography Workshop, Microwave Baking Classes, Learning a foreign language, completing a project management course are a few that tops my list now.

Comments

Popular Posts