Because...

  • Because you never seem to accept that I too can be wrong..well sometimes..
  • Because you always insists & ensure that I take my 'me-time' every single day, whatever is the situation..
  • Because I still see that pride in your eyes when you talk about my 'not-so-mention able' achievements to your folks...
  • Because you had rock-solid faith in me which gave me strength to take the BIG decision of staying alone while you accept your onsite assignment...
  • Because you made sure to always make your presence feel in my day-to-day life even though you are miles apart..
  • Because you make those random ISD calls at your unearthly hours “just to see what I’m up to…”
  • Because you ensured that I stay all protected by planning all the arrangements during your absence...
  • Because you never had any tinge of doubt in any of my decisions, even though I question it multiple times..
  • Because you never bounce back when I use you as my punchbag..
  • Because you proved to be a protecting shell whenever you felt that I need one...
  • Because you taught me what goodness is all about and that people are more important than material...
  • Because you do not get irritated even when I crib and crib and crib for no apparent reason
  • Because with you I created a magnificent miracle who never cease to amaze me..every single day
  • Because you had always been a son to my parents which they never had
  • Because no one can understand & love & respect & trust & pamper & spoil & ... & .... & ... me more than you do
It’s just that simple.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts