Happy wedding anniversary, Ma and Baba!


Hi Ma and Baba,


You guys completed 34 years of married life this year. Woohooo...I almost can't believe that some couple can still be so high in life even after that many years. "Live like there is no tomorrow" seems so real when I see both of you **touchwood**


Have you heard of the phrase "opposite poles attract"?

Well this phrase makes complete sense with both of you.
The two diametrically opposing people that fit so comfortably with each other.
Hard and Soft, Aggressive and Gentle, Loud and soft, Restless and calm, Impatient and unruffled, which qualities are encompassed in whom are anybody's guess.

Ma, you find it easier to tell that you love me, make me my favorite food, shop me a dress, do all girlie thing that strengthen our bond, buy me small surprises, express your feeling at any opportunity given.

Baba, on the other hand, is a silent-performer. Always there right beside me whenever I wanted him, ready to fight my battles for me, hear me out patiently every time I am upset, my complete fall-back option especially with anything which deals with Shreya.

In spite of all these differences, you two are strikingly similar individuals.

Similarities being your caring and kind attitude, faith in Supreme power, self-belief, treating the lesser sections of society and other helpers with utmost dignity and respect, something you should know that your kid have imbibed in her daily life as well. You both are stylish, dignified, and graceful and this is just amplifying day by day as you grow older. **touchwood**

For the person you've made me, for giving me values that money can't buy all the happiness and no one can shake you apart unless you decide to succumb, for preparing me for the tough world out there, thanks is not enough. Still, here's a promise...that I will try to be even a fraction of the parents you've been to me.


Cheers to the beautiful bond you share with each-other and Kala-tikka to the bond I share with both of you.


Love,

Yours always



Note: This post is delayed by 5 days and none but yours truly is held guilty for that :(


Comments

Popular Posts