September glory

I know I am missing in action since couple of weeks and I have nothing but my busy schedule to blame. Being a working mom is tough (for that matter SAHM is a different challenge and definitely in no respect less difficult that anything else) and doing it all alone (when your hubby is not in town) along with thousand zillion other activities/chores, you ought to be a super woman. And yes for that I don’t need the pat on the back anymore :)

Anyways, lots happening at our end and this post is just an update to record the same before I forget any of them. 
The BIG news among all is my Mom has been nominated and awarded at district level last week on the eve of Teachers' Day. Woohooo...it was a big day for all of us and indeed a proud moment for the family. She has dedicated her life to her profession and this is something which said it all. She received the award amidst many distinguished guests and I can't wait to meet her to listen all the stories right from recipient. A grand celebration awaits and we are gearing up for it for next month. Yipeee...can't wait for it :)

Next comes my story which is not as big as the previous one but indeed a great beginning for me. I have been offered a very interesting role in my current organisation and I am extremely excited about it. 'Project Management' and that too a product which has been outsourced to a different vendor sounded challenging to me. And to add to this, I have been given an additional responsibility of managing the vendor-to-vendor transition of the product which in itself is a huge task. So guys, I need all your wishes and I am super geared up to kick start it. Moreover, I have received another award this month and needless to say it was a great confidence booster for me.

Some milestone alert from Shreya too. She started her first music class on 6th Sept at RnR and we had a ball. So much fun it was. Moreover Shreya took her first ride with Mimme in her bike which in itself is a milestone to record...at least for me :). Yes, I am confident now to ride alone with Shreya and that has given us lot of independence.

So all in all, the girl gang completely rocked the show this month and it reminds me one line which I do believe in and now gonna pass it to Shreya:
"There will be a time in your life when someone will tell you that you can't do it, 
that's when you turn around and say ''watch me!''"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts