Happy birthday to the man!

He is Hobbes when I am Calvin
He is Woody when I want to be Buzz
And he is Vice when I want to be Versa (and sometimes the other way too)
He is the S on the superman logo
He is laughter when I need some lightening up.
And sometimes he is the tears too.
He is there, an unfailing safety net
He persists long after I have given up
He brings a perspective I would have never seen
He listens patiently even when he knows I am wrong
He has in him a capacity to love me like no one else
Also to annoy me like nobody else (wonder if they go together too)
He is a part of me.

Happy birthday to the man.

Another year older and maybe a little wiser, you still make my world go around. Whatever you wish for, I hope it’s momentous. Here's to a year full of good things!


Comments

  1. Nicely penned, Sumita! Happy Birthday to your hubby :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Uma. Don't know how I missed this comment. And thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts