"What's on your mind?"

...that's what FB asked me as I opened my news feed today. Well, the answer is the most awaited trip to Montreal and Quebec City.

S and me had been longing to visit these two 'French cities in North America' for quite sometimes now. Planned this trip during my last visit to Canada but Shreya being too young then we decided to drop it off from our list, of course with a heavy heart. So this time we had no second thought about opting for this trip. The plan is to take the trip on our own rather than a packaged tour which usually turns out to be cramped one and it might be difficult with a toddler in tow.

However planning the entire trip on our own also means tons of things to plan and work-out. 
The compulsive list-maker in me is rejoicing though and more so as it has to do with vacation planning **wicked grin**.  Most of the things in the checklist are already ticked off and some of the important stuffs are to be sorted out tomorrow. Route map, hotel booking, shopping, packing, attraction details, itineraries...phew.

The planning (and the re-planing) and the mandatory rush before the trip is about half the fun for me. So yours truly is seen all busy-busy and on a constant high since last few days. 
The vacation starts on Sunday morning.Wish me fun people!!!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts