Birthday Post!



Topping my Gratitude list is all those people who made me feel so special yesterday. Laughter and fun. Phone call and face-time. Messages and video-conferencing.
An impromptu virtual celebration by friends. That 12'o clock group hug with my precious'. Early morning call from Mom. Beautiful handmade card by the kid. The gifts which were hurriedly bought amidst the lock-down. Elaborate bday lunch prepared by my maid with the limited resource made available to her. Jonmo-din special payesh. And lastly the mellow, cotton-candy sunset to wrap the day.

Gratitude, as always.

Past year was filled with more new experiences than any other in a while. I’ve thought long and hard about how I can sum up the year that has gone by. I’ve written, re-written and written again, and yet the right way to put it together has eluded me. Continues to elude me. Feel a deep sense of contentment for all that life has brought for me that fuels my existence.

Another year older, not much wiser, somewhat less patient but nevertheless happier for the love and blessings in my life.

Comments

Popular Posts