Shreya's 1st stage performance

Late by more than a week but nevertheless here goes a brief snippet of Shreya's 1st annual day function at her playschool held on 2nd Mar.

Weeks back I had received an invitation from her school inviting the parents and family to attend 'Foundation's annual day celebration'. The invitation was read and then kept aside and completely forgotten until I hear from my maid that the teacher had asked her to have Shreya in proper dress code (Yellow tee and jeans) for the said day. Last minute preparation was done but I was pretty apprehensive how Shreya gonna react in stage in front of huge crowd. 
Nevertheless the whole gang including my in-laws marched to the venue rather ahead of the time. The venue was well arranged and Shreya was taken back-stage immediately by her class-teacher and she followed her obediently which was the 1st surprise of the day. The stage curtain eventually unfolded and there I see Shreya seated in a chair along with her other class-mates. She looked little nervous (or may be I was imagining that) but was neither upset nor wanted me to accompany her to the stage, which most of the kids demanded after they saw their parents from the stage. I sat at my seat, nervous and almost at the verge of biting my nails, when they called out Shreya to come to the middle of the stage, introduce herself (say her name) and recite a rhyme  Her teacher was holding the mike and there she comes, pretty confidently, asking for the mike from her teacher, speaks out her name and starts with 'twinkle-twinkle' then 'Baa baa' and then 'teddy bear, teddy bear' and then 'I hear thunder...'. By then I was completely floored with what I was seeing, looking at her with wide open eyes and getting back to my senses once I hear the crowd behind breaking into applause after she finishes her 4th rhymes. Her voice was little low and hence the video recording that yours truly could manage to record did not do justice and hence I am holding back to upload it here. Once done she went back to her seat and waited patiently for all her class-mates to complete, some of them who had done excellently well while some had last minutes meltdowns. 
The kids were then lined up for action dance which too came out well and then some more with props. 
I had recorded the entire stuff but the quality is not so great as I was distracted by what is happening in the stage rather than paying attention to the recording. Relief is that the school had done professional recording and photo-shoot of the entire episode and thus I am waiting for the CD from them to keep it as a memoir.
However once the action rhymes were over, the parents were request to take their kids and there I go with my head held high, completely awestruck at what I had seen couple of minutes back. No wonder, Shreya never cease to amaze me. 
Way to go girl!!!

Comments

  1. This category of seats were mounted or would most likely be mounted needed for the boat.

    It is a world brand which has created original lather hand bags.
    Might not turn out to be Louis vuitton Handbags plugged
    into your attributes. Every year they come by helping cover their new styles and fashoins.
    http://bottt.com/user/profile/roxannebu/

    Take a look at my web blog; ブランド ヴィトン

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meanwhile, the bottom studs cautiously protect the luxuriousness handbag.
    Luxury is now engaging in the LV initialed or monogrammed multicolor handbags.
    Quilted leather furthermore velvet are and in. No need to turn out to become
    Louis vuitton Handbags related to your attributes. http://www.
    tonometerdiaton.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=393671

    My website :: ルイヴィトン 財布

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts