Birthday gratitude!

He gets the much needed coffee in between my long never-ending calls.

Our burger and maggie always comes from him and they are absolutely die-for.

He walks closest to the street whenever we’re out for a stroll.

He’s a movie night on the sofa when kids are put to bed.

...And he’s always the better one when it comes to parenting the kids.

He is comfort. And security.

And love. For me as well as our children.

His day to day expectations of me are minimal,

Yet he expresses his gratefulness for all that I do.

And at the end of every day, he lays his head down on his pillow, truly believing I’m the one who keeps this ship afloat -

Never once realizing that he is indeed the one.


Happy Birthday to the most favorite one in the house. 

May Thakur grant you all that your heart desires.


Much love.




Comments

  1. What a cute little love story beautifully written. Love all your write ups Dotto. Write more 🤗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts