Promises and its six amazing years of journey.

In return for all your promises; for rest of my life I promise to be ~
Your friend when you want to enjoy some lighter moments as life tends to get boring.
Your confidante when you want to share your darkest secrets.
Your lover when you are all mushy-mushy.
Your buddy when you want to rant!
Your reminder-box to help you remember all those passwords and bill payments.
Your girl-friend when you are feeling romantic.
Your critic when you are looking for genuine feedback to improve upon.
Your teacher when you want to learn something from me.
Your better-half when with all the chaos of life, you want someone to balance it out.
Your soul mate when all that you need is someone to be there, no matter what - to understand the unsaid and hear the unspoken.


Sweetheart, you always claim that I am the power in our relationship from which you draw all your strength. Of course I do have a difference of opinion here and all the 'essence-of-life' that I derive from you is enough to sustain my life-time of happiness

You have all the qualities that I can ever ask for - 
Calm mind which has the magical solution to all my problems
Superb listening power to my non-stop jabbering.
Sight in which I see 'our' sparkling tomorrows.
Perfect mate who can walk a long way with me tirelessly.
Support from your firm hands clutching me to face every storm.
Words which knows the best thing to say about me.
Smile that brightens up my gloomiest-day.
Resilient arms which is my safest nook in the whole wide world.

Do you think I could have asked for anything more?



Happy anniversary darling.
Its been six amazing years! 

With all my love,
Forever yours.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts