My Daddy best(est)


How can you be a father, a mentor, a teacher, a guide, my one-point solution, an awesome FIL and a fantabulous grandpa all at the same time?
Baba, you leave me wondering how a person can play so many different roles so perfectly.

How can you be patient enough to listen to all that we have to say and suggest solution which is always correct?
Things do go the other way round these days and you take our advice as if we know it all.

How could you be patient enough to teach me Maths, when I was just not ready to listen to what you had to say?

However today I know that those calculus & permuation-combinations classes were not important but the patience that came with it is pays off. 

How can the strongest person behave like a kid when he starts missing his grand-child?
Phone calls and Video chats cannot satisfy you!

How can you manage to convey all that you want to say in just a few words?
Be it your one-liners, it is never difficult to understand your point of view.

How can you make those same stories so interesting when you read them out to your grandchild?
And ah, the twinkle in your eyes while you read it over and over again on her demand and never get tired of it.

Baba, I strongly feel that you are a beautiful human-being and that makes you class-apart!
There are innumerable ways in which I wish I was like you! 
Not everybody can be a Super Star, isnt't it? 
But I am glad that I have you to hold my hand to guide me and now my daughter's too. 
Could not have asked for more... you are not only the 'Best Baba' but also the best person in my life!! 
Love you more than I can ever express!!
Wish you health, happiness and lots of smiles.


This post is linked to Fathers Day 2013 link party that couple of my blogger friends are hosting.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts