Yes, I am still alive...

Yes I'm still alive and well still blogging!
I guess I ended up going on an unannounced blog break.
Thanks to the myriad events and vacations that have happened over the last couple of months.
Whole lot of happy happenings these days and I promise a detailed story of each of the events.
To cut the long story short, here is the gist:
Me and Shreya returned back from Canada early Nov. Had a week long vacation in Delhi. Jet-lagged for more than 2weeks (long story..will keep that as a separate post). Soon after that we headed off for a much awaited long stay in my house (my Mom's place which I still boost as my house and will continue to do so). 3weeks of rest where I could happily handed-over Shreya to rest of the folks at home. Time for me to catch up with old buddies and relatives. Right after that, we packed our bag again and this time with my parents too and jumped into the pre-shaadi frenzy that preceded my sister's wedding in Kharagpur. The wedding was on 30th Nov and there after we all went to Deogarh. Shreya had her 1st dasan of Deogarh mandir and had her "hath-e-kori" over there. 2days of relaxed stay and we ready to join in for my bother's wedding in Kolkata. Met two of my close friend in Kol - a long planned get-together. Next comes the big-fat-bengali wedding.  The post wedding glow still shimmers since the rest of the functions of the wedding still continues. More detailed story to follow soon..
Hope you had great festive season and here's to a fabulous 2012 ahead for all of us!

Comments

Popular Posts